Each person goes through an average of four toothbrushes a year and millions of these end up in landfill in the UK alone. Worse, some of them even end up in rivers or the ocean, where they threaten wildlife and ecosystems. When you think about it, every plastic toothbrush you've ever used still exists somewhere! Crazy right? Switching to a compostable alternative is such an easy (and important) change.
Will it clean as well as the big brands? Actually, yes! These firm BPA-free nylon bristles effectively remove plaque and tartar buildup. Georganics found that nature already provides us with everything we need to take care of our teeth and mouths. Georganics was started based on this all-natural commitment to oral care. Since then, it has grown into a pioneer of zero-waste, low-impact living.
- Handle made from compostable FSC Beechwood
- High quality firm BPA-free bristles, made in Germany
- Packed in a compostable, plastic-free paper box
- Every tree cut down is re-planted in the forest
- To replace every three months