Just add water, Chocolate flavour.
200g requires 100ml of water and makes 3 muffins
1lb (454g) requires 237ml of water and makes 8 muffins
1. Add dry mix to a mixing bowl.
2. Add the correct amount of water and blend on slow speed for 1 minute.
3. Scrape down.
4. Mix for a further 5 minutes on fast speed.
5. If adding fruit, chocolate chips or flavouring, add at this stage and mix for a further 30 seconds on slow.
6. Scale - 85g/3oz into muffin cases.
7. Bake - 190oC /375oF/ Gas Mark 5 for approximately 30 minutes.
Cooking times may vary. When cooled muffins can be iced if required.
All cooking appliances vary in performance, these cooking instructions are guidelines only.
WHEAT Flour (with Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Sugar, Cocoa Powder (6%), Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Dried EGG Powder, Dextrose, Raising Agent (Disodium Diphosphate, Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate), Modified Maize Starch, Chocolate Flavouring (MILK), Thickener(Xanthan Gum).
Contains: Gluten, Egg, Milk and Wheat May contain: Soya