- 175g/6oz raisins
- 350g/12oz natural glace cherries, halved, rinsed, and thoroughly dried
- 500g/1lb 2oz currants
- 350g/12oz sultanas
- 100g of mixed peel replaces 2 oranges, zest only in Mary's recipe
- 250g/9oz light or dark muscovado sugar
- 1 tbsp black treacle
- 75g/3oz blanched almonds, chopped
- 275g/10oz plain flour
- 1½ tsp mixed spice
This year you will also receive a voucher to redeem at 'The Greengrocers' next door, where you will be able to pick up your butter and eggs for FREE!
- 250g/9oz butter, softened
- 4 large free-range eggs, at room temperature
The only item we haven't been able to provide is the optional alcohol below:
- 150ml/¼pt brandy or sherry, plus extra for feeding
Full recipe is in the pictures along with the optional topping ingredients and method!
Credit to Mary Berry for the recipe :)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.