Plain. Just add water to this dry mix for a basic cookie dough. Easy to personalise before baking.
1) Place in mixing bowl and blend in water
2) Mix on slow speed for 1 min until dough forms
3) Scrape down and mix on medium speed for 1 min
4) If adding additional ingredients, add now and mix for another 30 seconds
5) To portion shape into a roll 2 inch thick, wrap in cling film and leave in fridge for 20-30 mins (Can be left over night in the fridge too and can be frozen for a week also)
6) Cut roll into slices and place onto a baking tray that has been greased and allow plenty of room for the cookies to expand
7) Bake at 190C/375F/ Gas Mark 5 for approx 6-8 minutes for chewy cookies or 10-12 for crispy cookies.
Allow to cool for 5 mins before moving to a cooling rack.
Cooking times may vary. Cook thoroughly until piping hot before serving.
WHEAT Flour (with Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Sugar, Vegetable Oil Blend (Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil), Whey Powder (MILK), Dextrose, Raising Agent (Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate, Disodium Diphosphate), Maltodextrin, Dried Whole EGG Powder, Dried EGG White Powder, Vanilla(Flavouring).
Contains: Gluten, Egg, Milk and Wheat May contain: Soya